Sunday, October 31, 2010

Saturday 9: Elected

Saturday 9: Elected

1. Many of my friends have commented they cannot discuss politics with co-workers, family, friends and others without conflict rearing its ugly head. Do you feel you can talk with your family and friends about this particularly divisive election?
+I am not from the US, so I when I answer yes to this question, I am referring to our local election. I've never had any heated arguments or discussion regarding politics. Maybe because we all like the same candidates..so far.

2. Do you know who you're voting for in next week's election? How did you decide?
+Not applicable to me.

3. What do you think is the most important issue in next Tuesday's election?
+Same as number 2.

4. Can you go a day without laughing?
+Yes, but it doesn't mean I have to. Right? =)

5. Do you think that you can chose who you want to love?
+Yes. Sometimes, the head rules over the heart.

6. Have you ever been on stage? For what? When I was younger.
+For different reasons: dancing, speech, quiz bee, etc, etc. All school related.

7. Would you ever live in a different country? If yes, where?
+I have been living in different countries for the past 6 years now. 3 years in Maldives, 2 years in Malaysia and 1 year in Cambodia (until now)

8. Any plans for Halloween? Not much.
+We just attended my son's Halloween school party yesterday.

9. The last costume that you wore, what was it and why did you choose it?
+From where I grew up, Halloween was not of big importance. We didn't celebrate it. Hence, no costume =(

No comments:

Post a Comment