Sunday, October 31, 2010

Totes that won't break your wallet

If you're like me, you'd love these totes. Simple, no frill and everyday totes. Most of all, they're all easy on the wallet.

Tory Burch Jaden Canvas Tote, Black $195

Tory Burch Jaden Canvas Tote, Tanzania Purple $195

Tory Burch Jaden Canvas Tote, Tory Orange $195

Burberry Packable Tote, Plum $250

Burberry Packable Check Tote $295

Burberry Ikat Canvas Tote, Trench $595

Hunter Boots Saratoga Tote $395

Photos all from NeimanMarcus.com

I am honestly liking Burberry bags now. When I was in Singapore I was contemplating of buying a Burberry. And then it slipped my mind because I bought a Gucci bag instead. But when I was in the airport, I saw Burberry again and I wanted to have one. Unfortunately, my wallet can only cough up one bag at a time =(

Which of these totes you like best?

2 comments:

  1. I love this three - Tory Burch Jaden Canvas Tote, Black, Tory Burch Jaden Canvas Tote, Tory Orange and Burberry Packable Tote, Plum.

    But the clear winner for me would be the -orange canvas tote! Hayy, sana may budget ako for this..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis, kayang kaya. Paging Mr. Sheriff! Hehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete