Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gel as birth control pill

Let me quote billionaire, bad boy, hero Oliver Green aka Green Arrow on Smallville: "Okay, that's officially the biggest news I've heard all day."

And I am referring to this news: Contraceptive gel could replace birth control pill

Source

How does it work? Simple. You just have to rub small amount into your arms, legs, shoulder everyday and in turn it delivers a dose of hormones that prevents pregnancy.

Moreover, it doesn't have any side effects and it's suitable for those who are breastfeeding.

It's still in the early stage of development though but if it gets out to the market, I would be sure to try it. Not because I am breastfeeding but because it doesn't cause any weight gain. Hehehe.

We do live in an amazing time, don't we?

Now, I am off to read more about business debt consolidation. We need to learn some practical stuff as well.

4 comments:

  1. trulyly? you're right, we do live in an amazing time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, true daw. But let's wait and see.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow jo, this is really nice...sana mura lang din! :)

    ReplyDelete