Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Black and gray and some brown too

I am feeling melancholic today. It must be the weather. Dark and gloomy. But what better way to cure sadness than to window shop online, right?

I always, always visit needsupply.com. They do have the best basic wardrobe. They're simple but they're far from your common wardrobe. They're simple but speaks style and attitude.

I love their shoes, tops and bags. Today, these are my favorites from their website:

riding boots.

wooden shoes. love this!

poncho

super love this top. i wish i could get this. just wouldn't know where to wear it. lol!





I really should lose weight. I couldn't wear these clothes in my current state of weight. Arrrgggg.

4 comments:

  1. jo, ikaw na ikaw ang mga top na iyan! :) cute nung poncho...enjoy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. window shopping lang Che. Hehehe. Sabay tayo mag shopping para sa christmas =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe...samahan na lang kita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heart the poncho though judging by the steamy weather here...hayy, just like the other day, i was so 'in love' with a thick military/trench jacket pero nada not worth the price if I also have to book a ticket to somewhere cold to wear it.. haha

    ReplyDelete