Thursday, October 28, 2010

Of pills and exercises

Diet pills that work without exercise, is that possible? I've been wishing for a pill like that eversince I couldn't lose the extra pounds left by my pregnancy.

But guess what, I am too scared to try even one.

In the mean time, I will eat right and exercise everyday. I've been doing my routine exercise daily for two weeks now. But still no changes in the scale. I must still be eating a lot.

I remember when I was trying to lose weight a year ago, it seemed easy. I did not deprive myself with anything. I just ate in moderation and I exercised a lot. Probably twice a day. I am thinking I should do it again. I should log my exercises and the food I eat. That way, I could monitor everything.

Tomorrow I'll be doing new set of exercises which I got from self.com. It's called plyometrics.

This is going to be exciting. If you want to see the complete set, sign up self.com. I did! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment