Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wooden cases are cool

With the holidays 'round the corner, I have started my christmas window shopping already.

I only have a few people on my list so shopping and wrapping won't be too hard. But I want to start early so I can get the best pressie for each one on my list.

I was browsing through thisnext's recommended items and I came across these two products for ipod.

A wood ipod case. Perfect for DH. If I buy this, that means I have to buy an ipod for him too. Hahaha!!!

iWood by Miniot. Pretty cool! DH could use it for iPhone or maybe iPod Nano. He's planning to buy one anyway.

I've bookmarked the site. I will browse for more possibilities of course, before deciding which to buy. I need two pressies. One for his upcoming birthday this November and another one for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment