Thursday, October 21, 2010

I want a blue pistol in my bathroom

I found this from thisnext.com. Thanks dear Lui, for leading me to this site. I am totally loving it.

Looks real? That's just a hair dryer!

I've never seen a hair dryer that doesn't look like a hair dryer before. This is definitely a nice variation.

I would absolutely get one of this, if it's available here. I could use it to intimidate people, to start a Mesothelioma lawsuits or just about anything. LOL!

Seriously, it would be a pleasant addition to our bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. i like! it never crossed my mind na hair dryer sya. Super cool, what if someone sees you pointing that to your head/hair hahaha I can't imagine how they will react!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah korek! Pwede pangtakot talaga. Stylish pa =)

    ReplyDelete