Thursday, October 28, 2010

Themed sleep wear

It's dark outside and it's drizzling. It makes me want to go back to bed. But instead I am window shopping and looking for comfortable sleep wear.

Would you think I am insane if I find nursing scrubs cute for sleep wear? Hehehe. I do.

Here's some I found which I want to buy as my sleep wear.

Scooby Doo

Ghosts, just in time for Halloween

And of course, Santa. Just right for the coming holidays.

Seriously, I want one. It looks comfortable. And it's fun too.

2 comments:

  1. its cute jo, try mo...ano kaya maging reaction ej?! how was his halloween party? i'm sure nag-enjoy sya...pati na din kayo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang cute kase di ba? Re halloween at ej's school, ayos naman. Nag enjoy din sya kahit pano. Check my main blog =)

    ReplyDelete