Wednesday, October 20, 2010

That dress

I just finished a good workout. I mean a really good one. Hello triceps. LOL!

As usual, I am in front of my laptop and is surfing some online shopping sites. I want to buy a dress. I found a nice ensemble at Banana Republic. Unfortunately Blogger's image upload is disabled right now so I can't post the picture.

I am still hesitating whether to buy the dress or not. I really like it. I am already thinking of ways to style it to fit me. The only problem is that, I have no moolah. LOL!

If I were working, I could have had a payday cash advance already. But I am not working anymore and is only dependent on an allowance. How pathetic, right? Hahahaha!!!

I will find a way to get that dress. Even if it means, skipping meals this week. Just kidding about the meals of course, LOL! But not about getting the dress. LOL!

I will get back later to post the picture. Meanwhile, I gotta make plans how to earn money.

No comments:

Post a Comment