Thursday, October 21, 2010

Not just the right food but the right amount

I have been asking myself this question often this past few weeks "how to lose weight fast?" I know the answer. There's no way I could lose all my fats in one month. But I am really stubborn. Maybe there's a new formula where I could magically lose these unwanted pounds in just one month. Sigh.

I eat the right food always.

Photo from shape.com

But the portion, that, I have my doubts.

I have started NOT eating carbs at dinner time. It's been 4 days but it's not paying off yet. Maybe I should eat smaller portion too.

Let's see if there's an effect on my body.

2 comments:

  1. wow jo, ang sarap nung nasa picture! goodluck sa pagpapayat, kaya mo yan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang sarap nga nung salmon noh? Hahaha, thanks Che. Goodluck talaga!

    ReplyDelete