Sunday, February 6, 2011

Zara: Women Spring Summer Campaign

I am a "fan" of Zara in facebook and in real life too. They're chic and affordable. They posted the Women Spring Summer Campaign last Thursday on facebook and I love almost all the clothes.

All photos from Zara on their facebook page.

I love this color combination.

Pretty.

So chic.

Candy colors. I love it.

Structured. I like it.

Classic and elegant.

I can't wait to go to a Zara store and raid their collection! Two more weeks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely a very attractive fashion collection. Will search its Facebook page now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely need to feed their model! lol!

    Visiting thru The Bloggers Exchange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom, thanks for the visit!

    Willa, hahaha, I agree!

    ReplyDelete