Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday 9: Monday Monday



Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Monday, Monday

1. How does your day usually go on Monday?
++ Monday is a usually a hectic Monday for me because I try to do everything I can on a Monday. LOL!

2. Who was the last band you saw live?
++ Filipino band, Eraserheads. Been a long time.

3. When was the last time you purchased something over $50?
++ Yesterday. I bought a dress at Zara =)

4. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
++ A little.

5. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
++ No. I am in the place I wish I were right now.

6. Tell us about the last wedding that you attended.
++ Honestly, I don't remember the last wedding attended. I guess it's been that long.

7. What's annoying you right now?
++ A friend/former friend who doesn't get why I am mad at her. Maybe I should just enroll her in a finance jobs class.

8. What is your best skill/ability? Why?
++ To be able to decipher a lie from truth. It's inherent I guess. LOL!

9. If someone asked a friend of yours, "Hey, what is one thing your friend is exceptional at?", what would they say about you? Why?
++ At organizing things. Because I am a very organized person. That's who I am.

3 comments:

  1. Sam, gagastusan pa ba para matuto? *lol*
    Yes, you are indeed an organised person! Wish you would sponsor me to a "how-to-be-organised" class, too :P Can't wait to see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. E-heads! I saw them once at chatterbox in QC and in UP Diliman on the 90's what a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to you being organized. Wish I could say the same. I am semi organized.

    I don't remember the last wedding either. It must have been a very long time ago

    http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2011/02/saturday-9-monday-monday.html

    ReplyDelete