Saturday, February 19, 2011

Share a Thrift Hunt: Pink blouse

Thrift Hunting Meme

This week,I am so busy that's why my entry for this week's share a thrift hunt is late. But better late than never.

I got this blouse near Boeung Keng Kang Market 1 or for easier pronunciation I say, BKK1 Market. I got it for 1,500 riels or $0.375

I bought this last Tuesday and had it washed immediately. It's not in a brand new condition but it doesn't look too old either. Yesterday I wore it when we went to Les Lacs Fleuris for a picnic.

I sure don't look like I need any best pre workout supplement. What I need is a pills to make me thin. LOL!

I actually lost weight but I don't know why I looked so bloated in this picture. Look at that round face and shoulders. Hahahaha!!!

3 comments:

  1. preppy pretty blouse. at i love that shade of pink. at super steal price talaga!

    hehe busy si EJ, ano tinitingnan nya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. jo, ang ganda nyan, like ko din ang color, hehehe! bagay saĆ½o! salamat sa comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lui, busy si EJ sa kakatingin sa bato. Haha!!

    Thanks Che. Madaming ganito sa BKK. Punta tayo.

    ReplyDelete