Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday 9: Gimme Three Steps

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Gimme Three Steps

1. Has anyone ever got angry with you for flirting with their partner or date?
++ No. I don't flirt with a taken man.

2. What is your favorite movie line or speech? (Set the scene so we appreciate it in context.)
++ You had me at hello. Pretty cheesy, yeah? Well, that's one of my favorite movie ever. So..

3. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
++ If I become a size zero.

4. What do you try to stay away from?
++ Negative people. Fattening food. But all unsuccessful.

5. What is it too late for?
++ Too late to join Ms. Universe.

6. If you could write three newspaper headlines, which would come true, what would they be?
++ best acne treatment is sleep

7. When was the last time you apologized to someone?
++ I always say sorry for little things. But I don't think I have offended anyone that big. Maybe the other way around..

8. If you to find out now that you would very well known after you die, what do you think it might be for? (Feel free to pick an accomplishment that you have yet to do.)
++ My Jewelries.

9. Are you easily angered or able to handle every situation calmly?
++ I can control my emotions.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahah - so you're saying you really are a magnet to nega people?
    #7 - Some people are just thick in the head, could not get hints, and still go on their merry way like nothing is wrong.
    Better stay away na lang and surround yourself with all things positive. Day, ang wrinkles! Mahal magpa-facelift! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    Aha! Gusto mo rin palang mag-MissU? Join MissusU instead, I'll gladly pass on the crown to you! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've given up on the zero thing myself....

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/02/know-your-signs-and-symptoms/

    ReplyDelete
  4. MissusDilis, hahaha korekong!!! Mahal ang facelift and antiwrinkles cream. Hay buhay!!! Haha, not really interested with beauty pageant. Just saying, hahaha!!!

    Harriet, yeah, it's amiracle if it's ever going to happen, especially to me lol

    ReplyDelete