Saturday, February 19, 2011

Visiting KL

My family is travelling to Kuala Lumpur this Thursday for a little fun, shopping and food trip.

Personally, I miss KL. I didn't think I'd miss it this much. I miss the food, the shopping and our little walks around Bukit Bintang area. I miss our little nook at Berjaya Times Square too.

I am so happy and so looking forward to visiting back that I have not been able to sleep much lately. I might even need a sleep aid if I won't sleep well this week. I am that excited. LOL!

I have a little list of what we should do. And it goes something like this: eat, shop, eat shop. Hahaha!!!

Seriously though, I want to go up the Petronas Tower. When we used to live there, I took it for granted.

I also want to visit Batu Caves if we have time.

Plus, I am excited to see some friends. We're invited to a friend's daughter's birthday party. And it's going to be a sort of reunion with other KL based Pinoy friends.

I will blog about KL from a tourist point of view when I come back from that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment