Sunday, February 6, 2011

Saturday 9: Margaritaville


Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Margaritaville

1. Tell us about a time that you had way too much Jose Cuervo.
++ I don't remember having too much Jose Cuervo. Or probably because I've had too much that time, I couldn't remember anymore. LOL!

2. Do you agree with the following statement: "The older you get, the faster time goes by."?
++ I don't know. I haven't noticed time going faster than usual.

3. What do you usually do during your "down time?"
++ Read blogs. Or window shop.

4. When it comes to the opposite sex, do you feel you have a grasp on 'em - or do they continue to just surprise you?
++ A little of both I guess.

5. What is your home town famous for?
++ Having beautiful women. Ahem..

6. How many romantic relationships have you had?
++ Three.

7. What's the best concert that you've ever been to?
++ Eraserheads (Philippine band). They were HUGE when I was in college.

8. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why?
++ Oprah. I am in awe of how powerful she is.

9. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so, what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said?
++ Yes, in Malaysia. They featured my blog, on being an expat there. I though it was okay.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, bilis a! *lol*
    Maybe you don't notice the passing of time is because you are not "old" yet.... ang mga sumagot kasi old na! hahaha.

    Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MissusDilis, hahaha ganun ba? Yeah, I don't feel old at all. Nyahaha.

    Enjoy your shopping at O'Russey today.

    ReplyDelete