Thursday, February 10, 2011

Share a Thrift Hunt: White Shirt

Thrift Hunting Meme

Yay, it's Thursday again. I am so excited to post my thrift find today.

What I like about thrifting is that I don't need online degree programs or any programs for that matter to make me great at it. It just take a lot of patience and a lot of practice. Sometimes, you might need fighting skills to ward off other customers. Hahahaha!!!

I already posted this yesterday in my facebook. Yeah, I am always excited. LOL! I got this from Japanese Thrift Shop, where we always frequent. It was a friend who found this for me.

A white top for only $1.75. Okay, it's a little expensive. But the shirt is still very white. It actually looks like it's new. I swear.

I did a minor tweaking at the sleeves. It used to have garter at the edge of the sleeves. I took it out because it looked too puffy for my taste. I like a casual look so I just fold it instead. I like it. Hahaha, I love my own styling.

I got several "likes" on this picture. It's only two things though: It's either they like that it's cheap or they like the shirt on me.

I like to think it's the second one. Hahaha!!! Happy Thrifting guys!

10 comments:

  1. pretty and very versatile shirt. and its a steal for that price. di ba no one would know na its a UK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha korek!!! Let's go there again! Tuesday preferably

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i agree...mukha syang mamahalin, pretty talaga ang i've seen you wearing it, bagay talaga! best buy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice finds! Dapat pinahiram mo si Lui, di ba you needed a white tops a day or two ago? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another magaling sa thift finding. mahal na ba yang $1.75. eh hindi ka na yata makakahanap ng ganyan ka mura ngayon.

    Im joining the hunt sis kahit hindi masyado magaling sa thrift hunting

    http://www.gossipme.us/2011/02/share-thrift-hunt-1-3-each.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it for all the reasons you stated! :D
    I'm late at posting today. Got so much to do at home. Kaenez.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to visit thrift stores. $1.75 is very good price like it. My first...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ang galing hehehe I am also into sales and stuff. Visiting here through Bloggers Exchange

    ReplyDelete
  9. mahilig din ako sa mga thrift shops! hehehe... visiting you here via TBE!

    These and Those
    Hands Full of Life
    Pink Memoirs

    ReplyDelete