Thursday, February 3, 2011

South Beach Diet, second time around

Did I mention in this blog that I have been on South Beach Diet (SBD)? Well, yes I was. I did the phase 1, and was religious about it. I lost 5kgs exactly.

I was pretty impressed. Impressed with the diet and impressed with myself for being able to stick to the rigid 14-day of no carb and no sugar.

And then the holidays came! Wham! Diet gone.

I tried going back to where I left off, the phase 2. But it's not the same. I always cheat.

Last February 1, I tried on two scales for accurate weight measurement. I gained back almost 3kgs of the weight I lost. Horrors!!!

That same day, I went back to phase 1 of SBD. It's my third day again. And since this is my second time, it's not that hard anymore.

I've lost 1kg already. I know it's probably just water only but that made me happy.

I've continued with my exercises as well.

I am hoping to make this time really work. Cross my fingers.

On a different note, Go Xi Fa Cai everyone!!! May we all have a prosperous year of the Rabbit.

1 comment: