Friday, April 29, 2011

White is sexy

Who says white can't be sexy? It can be. Look at this whites. Gorgeous! Sexy! Oh-lala!!! All photos and prices from net-a-porter.com

Versace
Two-tone patent-leather pumps
£315


Miu Miu
Crystal-heel silk-satin sandals
£471

Alexander McQueen
Resin leaf silk-satin peep-toe pumps
£862

Charlotte Olympia
Paloma fan-pleat satin pumps
£550

I LOVE the last two shoes by Alexander McQueen and Charlotte Olympia. They are actually almost the same in style. Both with wing like design at the back. So gorgeous!

I wish I could wear these super high heels though. But I am sure I would topple over. LOL! And I am not sure if the heels can support my weight. Hahaha! I'd have to use OxyElite Pro first before trying any of these little things. LOL!

Seriously, I am loving white shoes now. I do admit they will never be everyday shoes but they are definitely sexy!

If I have to wear heels as high as these, I'd wear white and wear it on my wedding renewal vow.

2 comments: