Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bought some items in HK

Wow, my last post has been almost two weeks ago already! I thought I made a post before we left for Hongkong and Macau. Tsk. I am getting forgetful these days.

Anyway, we're back! It was a whirlwind trip. It was fun and exciting. Tiring too.

I never meant to do any shopping but when you're in Hongkong, I guess shopping is as natural as eating. LOL!

I bought a couple of items in Muji. I also bought a white Adidas watch. I wanted to go and have a look at custom plantation shutters but did not know where to go. I also looked for Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm by Clinique but I couldn't find it in Galleria. So I said to myself, I'd just look for it in the airport.

Unfortunately we did not have enough time to go shopping at the airport. We only had time to eat, clear immigration and go to the boarding lounge.

Oh well. Probably it was for the best. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment