Monday, April 4, 2011

Chubby is beautiful

Meet Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm by Clinique.


I saw this on InStyle March's issue. We were in KL then and I made a mental note to check out the Beauty Products at Pavillion but being the forgetful person that I am, it totally slipped my mind.

I don't wear lipstick. I only use lip balm with a hint of colour. Now this Chubby Sticky by Clinique is perfect for me. It's loaded with "do-gooders like mango and shea butters" and it gives colour to the lips.

I so want one.

I'm travelling next week and I will definitely look this up in the airport. I hope I get lucky. I won't forget because I have written it down in my iPhone already.

3 comments:

  1. hmmm, chubby is beautiful talaga. literally! hahahaha..

    this one looks yummy. go lip balmers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lui, hahaha!!! Yeah, it sure looks yummy. Sana makahanap ako. Do you want one? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh..love the colors..i just hope my lips won't irritate using that lip balm :(

    ReplyDelete