Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Share a Thrift Hunt: Black Jacket

Thrift Hunting Meme

I missed last week's entry again. So I am making up for it by posting my entry this week so very early. LOL!

I got this (a jacket? a honcho?) last Monday near my son's school. I was looking for a jacket and I found this. I don't know what it is called. It's a little bit flared on the sleeves and a bit short. I think it only reach up to my navel.


I got it for $1. I know the seller expected me to haggle but I did not. I think $1 is already cheap for this. I bought it right away.

I already washed it and tried it on. It's perfect! You will see it soon on my FB pictures. LOL! It will debut pretty soon.

6 comments:

  1. I lurve it!!! ang ganda.. and its looks new.

    this reminds me to dig up up something for my entry hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. At a quick glance, I thought this jacket is so 60s. I remember seeing Jacquie Kennedy O. wearing a similar jacket, with matching gloves :) But I've watched a lot of old movies at Cinemax lately (roaring 30s-70s) and have seen this style worn by some of the movie actresses. Ergo, I think this is a classic. Winnur!! Kelan na tayo magti-thrifting ulit? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lui, yeah it still looks new!

    DonyaBooding, hehe, you're right! It's a jackie o jacket. Dapat mag gloves din ako? Hahaha! Re thrifting, antay lang ako sa inyo. I am always free, kayo naman ang laging busy eh =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow for $1 then ganda niya....Mine is up too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a nice one and for the price, can't beat that! :) Great find as well. :)

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow- like it and for a $1? more like it! would love to have in pink :)

    ReplyDelete