Sunday, April 3, 2011

I love this coat!

A friend of a friend is getting married. And my friend is going to be a bridesmaid. She's been given a free reign on how to design her own gown by the bride. She's ecstatic and wants my help. Good luck to her. Hahaha!!!

So being a dutiful friend that I am, I googled bridesmaid dresses and was overwhelmed with the many designs. I gave her a few of my favorites.

I hope she can choose what's best suited for her.

I am also having a few dilemna of my own. I saw a very nice coat the other day at Mango store here in Phnom Penh. Problem is it's a little bit too tight on my arms. Arrrgg. I wanted to buy it as it was the only one left. Question is, can I trust myself to go into diet and make my arms toned at the end of 2 weeks? Nahhh.

But I really really love it! Here's a picture I got from Mango's website.

The blue coat, what do you think? It's not just a want, I also need this as we are travelling to a colder weather in two week's time. Hahaha, justifying my shopping.

I hope it's still available by Monday. I have made up my mind. I will buy it, despite, inspite and against any reason. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. go and get it...i'm sure you'll bring it home on Monday! bagay naman saĆ½o talaga...just don't wear thick shirt inside, feeling ko sakto na! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...wishing you a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che, hahaha! Let's see kung available pa sya.

    ReplyDelete