Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Saturday 9: Sex as a Weapon


Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Sex as a Weapon

1. Have you or a significant other ever used sex as a weapon?
++ No.

2. Tell us about the worst date you ever went on.
++ When I was in college. It was a "blind" date. I "met" him online and we decided to meet up in person. I had to invent a way to excuse myself.

3. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
++ Goddess of love?

4. What crime from history fascinates you the most?
++ Nothing, really.

5. Give us one random, but candid fact about you.
++ I love bags.

6. Who or what makes you laugh until you're weak?
++ No one or nothing specific. It's random.

7. What is the most exciting adventure you’ve ever been part of?
++ Every travel we make is an exciting adventure for me.

8. Among the people you know, who would you choose to be able to read all your thoughts?
++ My husband, I guess.

9. How old were you when you realized that other people's families live totally differently from yours?
++ Probably 10 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment