Friday, April 29, 2011

Coolest shirts

We will be going home to Manila in less than two months. I am filled with joy and excitement.

The last time we were in Manila, it was almost a year ago. It was a mixture of happy and sad memories. I am hoping an praying this coming reunion will be full of fun and laughter.

In a year's time, so many things have changed also. I have three nieces now! I am really getting old! The latest addition to our family came late last January. Such a cutie. Well, all of them are!

So anyway, I was window shopping for possible gifts for my three beautiful nieces, but instead of finding one, I found shirts for my son. LOL!

Look at these cute big brother shirts starting from $10. What a steal! What a deal! Right?

I love the white and blue combination. And I love a white shirt on my son.

Blue! My son's favorite color.

Same print above but red shirt. I love the combination of red and green. My son will definitely look even cuter in this! Hahaha! Pardon the mom talking.

I only have one child, but he is a big brother to my nieces. He's the oldest among them cuties. So the print is just perfect for him.

Oppss, gotta go and shop again for my nieces..

No comments:

Post a Comment