Monday, April 25, 2011

Shopping for Sunglasses

I am shopping for a new sunglasses. I want dark and oversized ones. The kind that covers my big face.

After my son broke two of my sunglasses, I never bought designer sunglasses anymore. It's not worth it.

From then on, I just buy generic ones worth $3-10. LOL!

My son is now almost 5yo. He knows and understand he cannot play with my things anymore. So I thought, it's time I buy something nice again. It's almost Mother's day anyway. A gift for myself. Hahahaha!!!

I checked neimanmarcus.com for choices. Here are my tops picks. I can only afford one so I am having a hard time choosing what to buy.

Tory Burch $165

Prada $290

Diane von Furstenberg $165

Jee Vice $185

Dior $325

Tory Burch $175

Which one do you like best?

4 comments:

  1. if i can afford, 1st and 3rd picture...i got a $3 gucci at sorya, hehehe. enjoying it so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Tory Burch too. The first pic. Ang tanong mahanap ko kaya yan dito? Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete