Monday, March 7, 2011

Zara: Woman Lookbook March

I got this from Zara's Facebook page. I am such a fan. No, make that a fan-atic. LOL! Just kidding.


I love this look but I am sure the pants will make me look fatter than I already am. Hahaha!!!

So clean, so feminine, so powerful.

This I can wear..

And this is my look!

Love this but no heels for me

When I was in Kuala Lumpur last week, the first store I visited was Zara. I bought a dress, and two tops. I meant to go back and buy a jeans or pants but we did not have enough time. Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. i like the fuschia pants, the orange top, and all of the last look. im not sure about the heels too. i could wear it 20 minutes tops hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, indeed, the last one was really you...you'll sure look great with it. :) i like the fourth picture...:D have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lui, I almost bought a red pants from Zara. Sabi lang kase ni E, panget daw hahaha.

    Che, haha san naman kaya ako poporma ng ganun?

    ReplyDelete