Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fendi Bags

I am going bag crazy again after I found this site: Bluefly.com

Look at their bags! I promised myself I won't buy any more bags until December (Christmas gift to myself). But it looks like I am going to break that promise soon. Heaven help us!

All the designers you ever want are there like fendi, balenciaga, christian dior, givenchy, gucci, jimmy choo, lanvin, valention, marc jacobs and so much more!

What's even more tempting are their prices. They are about 20-40% cheaper compared to the retail price of that particular brand.

Take a look at these fendi handbags:

Fendi black shantung satin "peekabo" snake detail mini bag. Retail value is $1850. Bluefly's price is only $1480. So you save about 20%!

Fendi beige color block natural leather "twins" shopping tote. Retail value is $2100. Bluefly's price is only $1680. Another 20% savings!

Oh by the way, Bluefly is not just about handbags. It's the "ultimate hook-up for the fashion obsessed."

So let's go shopping now!

2 comments:

  1. Very very nice bags, that's actually tempting! Visiting you here through Bloggers Exchange. Please visit me here too

    My Daily Mumbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne! Will visit you in a bit.

    ReplyDelete