Thursday, March 10, 2011

Share a Thrift Hunt: Georgette

Thrift Hunting Meme

Hi Thrift Hunters! Another week of thrift finds for us. Yay! What have you got?

This week I am sharing something I bought several months ago at our local favorite thrift store - JTS, short for Japanese Thrift Store. But I heard from my friend, they changed their name though.

Beautiful georgette blouse for only....I can't remember the exact amount but I am pretty sure it's not more than $1.50.

I love the color and the drape of this blouse. The sleeves are long but as usual, I fold it to give it a relaxed feel. I am not working in the office after all.

I usually pair this with my distressed boyfriend jeans or sometimes with my shorts. I feel pretty with this blouse. LOL!

3 comments:

  1. haylaveet!! ang ganda nito. im not so lucky with blouses when thrifting..maybe i should concentrate on tops next time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ganda nito , pero di ako fan ng ganitong fabrics.. feeling ko wala akogn damit ...hahaha pero I like the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour and the print - at vintage siya! Balik tayo sa JTS :)

    ReplyDelete