Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And another diet

I am planning to go back to South Beach Diet. But I hear there's a new diet craze about to hit the US.

It's called Dukan Diet, Europe’s most popular diet book and the latest carnivorous weight-loss plan. I read from Yahoo that it's also the diet used by Kate Middleton's family and herself as well.

Sounds intriguing!

I will definitely read more about it because I need to lose at least 15 pounds as soon as possible. I want to be able to fit in the dereon clothing I purchased just recently.

And I just hate, okay, cross that out, don't like what I see in the mirror. I am getting rounder and rounder again.

Food is really bestfriend and my best enemy. Why can't they co-exist harmoniously in my body? Why do they always have to fight?!

In the mean time, I am drinking lots of green tea.

I'll be serious with my diet again next week. So help me God.

1 comment:

  1. goodluck sa diet ulit, kaya mo yan...you did well before so easy na lang eto ulit for you! visiting from TBEx, happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete