Thursday, March 24, 2011

Share a Thrift Hunt: Kroma or Khmer Scarf

Thrift Hunting Meme

I missed last week's Share a Thrift Hunt. I was in a mad rush to finish my jewelries in time for display on Friday last week.

I am not as busy this week, so I am joining all the memes I can join. LOL! I even have time to read about hgh releasers, can you believe that?

Moving along...I have run out of items to share here. Peluka sisters, let's go thrifting again soon! I have nothing to share next week. Hahaha!!!

What I am sharing today is really not a bargain. We got it for free when we stayed in Knai Bang Chatt Hotel last year.

It's a Kroma or a Khmer Scarf. I don't know how much it is in the market but getting it for free was awesome, like a bargain in itself. LOL!

I love the colors. We got all three for free, one for each of us. What have you got on a discount this week? Share!

4 comments:

  1. i love the colors of the scarf on the last photo. thanks for visiting my blog. i'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the all around kroma.. sabi ni hubs multi-purpose daw yan hehe...i think i want some in plaid too. the one's I have are all plain..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama, it's a multi-purpose cloth. Very useful ito sa akin lalo na nung early 2000s pag nagbabyahe ako sa probinsiya.


    <

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first time I arrive here Im so crazy about all of these cromas I think I must have around 20 of different designs , but then I got bored and lazy so , all of that are in the box at the moment. But very useful tama hubby ni Lui multipurpose / multi function kaya.
    pwede lagay sa table at centre piece , sapin kung saan saan lagay sa buhok etc... just follow your mood and be creative.

    ReplyDelete