Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ipad 2

I hate Apple. Why? Because I haven't even bought the "old" iPad and now it's obsolete.

Just kidding.

I have an iPhone4 and I love it to bits. I am sure having an iPad is cooler. No, make that having an iPad 2 is way cooler.

I've checked Apple's website and got all these pictures and feature details.

It is thinner and lighter. Thinner than iPhone4!

It has two cameras, one on front and one at the back.

iPad smart cover. So many different colors to choose from. And it doesn't add bulk to iPad's thin design.

LED backlighting makes everything you see crisp and vivid.

Gyro, accelerometer and compass. I love this feature on my iPhone4 too especially when I am playing games.

Hmm..what else? It has dual Core A-5 chip which makes everything faster. And this is the most important feature, I think.

So will I buy an iPad 2 now? Yes. I only have one little problem. I have no budget for it. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. yay! looking really fab. and with lotsa colors pero may malaking reklamo ako.. ba't walang purple? i wanna save and buy this hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lui, hahaha! Oo nga noh? I just noticed that. Magreklamo tayo! =)

    ReplyDelete