Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blue and Purple

Every project I make, I feel like it is the best ever. Until I make another one which I feel is the best ever. LOL!

I am currently trying gem and color combination to see which gem goes with which gem or which color goes best with it.

My latest work is a result of that experiment and I feel like it is one of the best gem combination. I am so proud of this. But my husband disagrees. Then again, what does he know about it, right? LOL!

Meet my Double Strand of Turquoise and Amethyst Necklace.

Beads are bought from Manila last year and the metal components are bought online from the US.

If you want to see more of this beautiful necklaces, please visit my jewelry blog - www.josietaccessory.com

Thank you and have a a very nice weekend to all!

3 comments:

  1. yes, guys do not know anything about accessories so just don't mind him. =)i like the color combination.
    visiting from The Bloggers Exchange.
    Topics on Earth
    Mom’s Ups and Downs
    Kitchen Essentials

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do admire crafty ladies like you coz I do not really have an eye or a goft called ART
    ====
    Brown Pinay
    My Point of View
    PartyPreppies
    GCircles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Rossel. Yeah, I will just ignore him. Hehehe

    Willa, thank you. Will hop to your sites soon.

    Cielo, thank you. But I am not really crafty I just like jewelries =)

    ReplyDelete