Thursday, March 10, 2011

Saturday 9: Medicate

Here's my entry for Saturday 9 this week. Sorry it's late. I thought the questions were a bit difficult this time. Hahaha!!! No, I was actually busy, but here it is now.

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: Medicate

1. Do you take a lot of medication?
++ Nope. I only take something for my migraine and thank god it doesn't happen that often.

2. Name one of your flaws and tell us about it.
++ Over achiever. People mistake it as something too negative.

3. Have you ever won first place? If yes, tell us about your victory!
++ Yes. Way back in elementary and high school days. Blurry details now.

4. Who is the last person to make you smile? What was happening?
++ My son. He says the darndest things.

5. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
++ Maybe tried harder when it comes to getting fit. I always stop just when I am close to reaching my goal.

6. What are you best at?
++ motor home repair? Just kidding. I think I am best at organizing, like organizing our things at home, our travels, our plans, etc.

7. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
++ Never thought about it. Hmmm..maybe..don't know really.

8. Name 3 things that you think are strange.
++ Nothing seems strange anymore.

9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past 12 months?
++ Never trust skinny people. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Sam, natawa ako sa #9 answer mo! Gusto kong tumambling sa katatawa :P
    Mabuhay ang mga matata... este, mga malulusog!! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sreisaat, joke lang yun! Choz! Hahahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete