Friday, March 2, 2012

Cool Kitchen Aids

I am actually sick right now but I cannot sit idly. I don't know what wrong with me! I just couldn't force myself to rest.

Anyway, I saw some cool and cute kitchen wares over at thisnext.com. This place is one of my favorite online hangout. I just love looking at the new products over there.

Bottoms Salt and Pepper Shaker. Soooo cute!

Magic Spice Wand. I love this! I can put my ground cinnamon and use it to sprinkle over my coffee. I am sure my son would love to use this as well.

I could use this Droppar Spice Jars for my steak seasoning and other spices.

Swiss Measuring Spoons. Isn't this too cute?

And last but not least, this transparent toaster is so neat. And it looks easy to clean.

1 comment:

  1. All cooks have a preference for specific kitchen gadgets. Throughout living I’ve been buying each new gadget or gizmo because it’s come to the market. Many of these happen to be forgotten and lie unused in various cabinets. The large collection of kitchen gadgets is definitely an inevitable consequence of the larger variety of bespoke kitchen manufacturers.

    ReplyDelete