Saturday, March 3, 2012

Angelina's Leg-Baring Outfit at the Oscars

I know this is late. A lot has been written and said of the Oscars already. But I was busy with my sick boys at that time so I was not able to watch the live telecast of the Oscars award show.

I did see a glimpse of the red carpet though. And of course of Angelina Jolie who looked so beautiful in her Atelier Versace dress.

Photo from omg.yahoo.com by Kevin Mazur/WireImage

The gown did create a buzz because of Angie's legs peeking. But it is not the first time Angie showed off her gams. If you search for her gowns in the red carpet, you'd see several dresses with one slit up to her legs.

I think it is her style and it suits her perfectly. I mean, look at her. I don't think you'd find an ounce of fat in her body.

I read from one of her interviews that she really does not exercise much, her body gets its credit from her genes. How lucky is that? I wish I had her genes. LOL! But for mere mortals like us, we have to work hard to keep stay lean. Some of us, even try pills. Now that got me thinking, what are the side effects of diet pills? Hmmm..

Anyway, here's another photo of Angie with her legs out.

Photo from omg.yahoo.com by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images. The dress is by Michael Kors. I do love this look on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment