Sunday, February 26, 2012

Of Kangaroos and Wine Tasting

To be honest, when I think of dream destination, Australia is not one of them. But that's because I am not well-informed.

When I think of Australia, I only think of Sydney Opera and the surfing. But there's really more to Australia than that!

My husband gave me a copy of the luxury tour companies which he got from his friend who just had an amazing Australia Tours. My husband said, they could not stop gushing how wonderful the experience was!

So I got on to reading. And I am now convinced that we should go there as soon as possible. LOL!

I know that our son would love to the Kangaroo and maybe even feed the Kangaroo like what the kid is doing in this picture below.

Okay, maybe not this close of an encounter because EJ is always, always scared of first times. But I am sure he would definitely love to meet a Kangaroo.

And then hubby and I could have a romantic dinner by the beach or simply enjoy the magnificent beaches of Australia.

But what's even appealing to me is the wine-tasting tour. I am not a wine connoisseur but I do love wine and I would absolutely want to see and experience the countryside of Australia and its vineyard.

Looking at this picture makes me so excited already.

This year, we have mapped out our travel itineraries already and we could not afford to add one more travel. But for next year, I am already penciling in a trip to Australia. I want to go there around spring time or maybe fall.

Cross fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment