Saturday, March 31, 2012

Inspiration Board for a living room renovation

Living room is my middle name. Yeah, I am crazy about any living room ideas, living room design and living room themes right now.

We're renovating our 2-bedroom condominium and my main focus is the living room area. For me, a living room is the "face" of the house. I want this area to be pretty and cozy because we're also going to rent out our condominium when we are not around.

Anyway, I am busy browsing over living room furnitures right now. Here are some of my favorites. I don't know which theme to pursue yet but I am leaning more towards contemporary and chic.

All pictures are from thisnext.com.

I wish we have a huge living room area. I love the idea of this long benches.

I am all for a clean look like the above. But with a toddler in the house I think this spells disaster.

Hayworth Large Sofa JohnLewis. I so love this one! And the color is just perfect as well. I am just not sure how my husband will like this.

Jessica McClintock Watercolour Sette. I love something with a feminine touch too. But same with the above, I am not sure if this will pass hubby's seal of approval. It might be too "girly" for him.

Eero Saarinen Style Womb Chair. I love this as an accent chair! And red is my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment