Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's your scent?

My husband is lucky to have me. Really! I am such a low maintenance kind of wife. I don't wear make up. I don't go to the salon to have my hair washed. I don't need my nails clipped. I can make do with street fashion clothes. And I rarely use perfumes.

But before you judge me, I don't look frumpy or matronly. No offense. Thank you. I am comfortable with a lip gloss in my lips and I just don't like wearing colored nails on my fingers and toes. I am your no-fuss, simple kinda girl.

As for perfumes, I only use it during special occasions.

I don't buy my perfumes. The ones I have in my dresser are all presents! Mostly from hubby. And I have to admit the husband knows a thing or two about fragrances.

Take for example the latest set he gave me. I think these should qualify as the top women fragrances. I love them all!

Here are what the husband gave me - all from Harvey Prince:

Eau de Lite Mini. It has Peppermint, Green Apple, Vanilla, Spearmint, Fennel, Jasmine, Rose and Sandalwood. I like it that it has a clean smell. And it claims to curb appetite. Hmmm..I really should wear this most of the time.

Eau Fling. I have only used this once during our wedding anniversary last month. And hubby loves it on me!

Ageless. Now this I have been using a lot lately. I love it's fresh and sensual smell. Even my son loves it on me. He says "mom, you smell nice!" LOL!

Right now, I have about 7 different perfumes in my dresser, most of them are still almost full and one is even unopened yet. I am thinking I will give a couple of scents to my sisters. But the above will remain in my possession. Hahaha!!! I love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment