Monday, February 6, 2012

My turn to surprise

It's almost Valentine's Day, lovers! =)

Not that hubby and I celebrate it. It's one of those "special" occasions that we don't really mind celebrating. I don't know why. But once in a while, hubby surprises me with flowers. Come to think of it, out of 6 Valentine's Day we've been together he only gave me flowers two times. I don't make a big deal out of it because I haven't even given hubs anything out of those 6 Valentines. LOL!

But this year, I am thinking of surprising him. Maybe with nfl shop coupons? But he's been wanting to have a leather satchel and a suit. Two things which are hard to find here in Cambodia.

I am thinking I will order online, the only way actually. So I checked J. Crew.

Monague leather satchel $298. I am sure he would like this. His black Calvin Klein satchel has already lost a zipper. It needs a replacement.

Ludlow two-button jacket with double-vented back in glen plaid Italian wool $595. I am sure the hubs will look good in this one.

I can order this J. Crew items through Net-a-Porter and have it delivered here in Cambodia, because right now J. Crew still does not ship internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment