Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Gifts for yourself

Who says Valentines Day is only for lovers? No one, right?

Single doesn't mean you're loveless! And single doesn't mean you cannot celebrate Valentine's Day. After all, V-Day is heart's Day. It's for everyone!

So go ahead, celebrate with your single girl friends! If you have one, that is. If none, you can still celebrate on your own! No kidding.

And it is the perfect time to pamper yourself. You can go to the spa, salon or buy these these luscious items as presents for yourself. I know I wouldn't say no to these stuff

Julep Beautiful Hands To-Go $17.99
I need these! My hands are dry all the time! My baby lotion is not doing its job. LOL!

Julep Spa Pedicure At Home Party for 6 $84
I know, I am not big on nail polish and nail polish colors but I wouldn't be able to say no to this party set! I love a foot spa and a hand spa.

Julep Pout Plumping Lip Gloss-Invite $18
Ahhh..lip gloss. My best friend. I may not have a lipstick but I always have a couple of lip gloss with me. I think it should be every girl's friend.

To be honest, I need all of the above. I think I should become a julep maven so I can avail all of its benefits. I will have a look if above 30yo are qualified to join. LOL! Just kidding.

Happy Heart's Day my dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment