Saturday, February 18, 2012

ZARA Woman March 2012 Lookbook

I don't hang out at facebook that much anymore. Instead I use my time to blog, research on new things to me like hydraulic cartridge, and sometimes stalk celebrities on twitter. LOL!

But this morning, I was happy to open my facebook page as I chanced upon Zara's Woman Lookbook for March.

I love Zara! But the clothes in this lookbook are not in my league. Don't get me wrong. I love all of it. But I won't be wearing any of it simply because a) I don't work in the corporate world anymore and b) I will look "overdressed" here if wear those clothes.

I love the color of this trousers. It's just so attractive!

I can wear this when I travel. But not here.

I wish I have the model's lean and long legs!

Love the clean lines.

This is the suit I want to wear, if I am still working.

No comments:

Post a Comment