Sunday, July 29, 2012

Xbox and Kids

Our Wii is more than two years old but it is only now that it is being used by my boys. I don't know why they weren't being explored much before.

Now, they play everyday! It is nice that it's being used but sometimes I get a little jealous because they spend so much more time now playing and even talking about it.

Boys.

My 5-year old even wants another gaming console for his birthday next month! He said it would be "awesome" if gets xbox for a present on his birthday!

XBOX 360 Bundle

My son wants one after he saw an xbox 360 controller in a friend's house and he got curious with it. He told me he played xbox with his friend and it was "awesome".

If I buy him the xbox, I am pretty sure the boys won't have time for me anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment