Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tea Convert

I used to be a coffee drinker. Well, I still drink coffee once a day but I am more of a tea drinker now. I drink it like it's water. Maybe even more now after I shifted drinking green tea to oolong tea.

Oolong tea has a milder taste compared to green tea so it is easier to gulp big amounts without feeling like you're drinking grass. LOL!

My oolong tea are all loose. I don't brew big amounts because I like my drink to be warm all the time. What I do is put a teaspoonful of loose tea in my mug and pour hot water. Once I finish the first mug, I just pour another hot water.

What I don't like though is sometimes I get to "eat" the loose tea because I don't have the infuser or the filter! Hubby told me to buy one ever since but I was just hard headed. I thought I could live without it. But now that I drink tea like a fish, I should really buy an infuser.

So I am now browsing over the net and I am looking for a nice tea infuser or a filter. My husband said, while I am at it, I should also look for prestige medical uniform for her cousin. Okay, but I told him I will do it later. Teehee.

Here are the tea infusers I liked on the internet:

Heart-shaped tea infuser. Isn't this so cute?


Tea mug with infuser. I love the color! 

 For purple lovers, here's one for you.

 Robot tea infuser. I am tempted to buy this but I know my son will only play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment