Monday, August 6, 2012

Heels or Flats?

The most comfortable shoes for women is relative. What is comfortable for one may not be comfortable for the other. And vice versa.

Also it depends on whom you ask. Some women will say, they are comfortable with heels, even high heels. Me? I can't even stand on shoes with heels anymore let alone walk and be comfortable in it. I say, I am most comfortable with flat shoes - sandals and ballet shoes.

If you take a peek in my shoe cabinet, you'd find a couple flip flops, a pair sneakers, a ballet shoes, and a pair of brogues.

For my birthday, I want to buy something for myself. I am actually thinking of shoes. Something I can wear everyday, something very comfortable and something that's not too pricey.

Here are my choices:


I like this Birkenstock Boston Suede. It looks so comfortable. And guess what, I haven't owned a Birkenstock ever! So I guess it is time I have one. Hmm.

Women's Merrell Wonder Glove. Now this looks very comfortable especially for long walks. It's just right timing as I am starting to incorporate walking as part of my exercise routine.



GAP loafers. I like this because it looks very chic, easy on the pocket and looks really comfy. 

All these shoes are not available from where I am. Either I have to order them online or I have to ask someone to buy it for me. 

During this time, I wish I live in a big city so I can buy anything I want. If I need to, of course.




No comments:

Post a Comment