Sunday, July 29, 2012

Safes

Break from shopping find...

My husband and I were just talking about gun safety earlier. I told him I saw someone with lots of bullets as his belt yesterday. Apparently hubby saw him too and apparently he was a security guard of someone important.

I don't know, but seeing a civilian-wearing guard with lots of bullets gives me the creeps. With a lot of things going on around us, the very last thing I want to see are those bullets.

If I have my way, nobody should own any armory or anything like that. And if they already have, it should be put in a safe where nobody could access them.

Well, something like this..



I really think ordinary citizen should not be allowed to carry guns or pistols. License should be revoked or not issued at all.

Well, that's my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment