Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Birthday Wish List: Brown Leather Bags

My birthday is less than a month away. And all I want for my birthday is a bag. Are you listening hubby? Or bag fairy?

Mulberry Bayswater Leather Bag £600
net-a-porter.com 
Michael Kors Gia Tote with Pockets $995
michaelkors.com

Dear hubby, I know the two bags above are expensive but if you look at my workload and the way I work, I think I deserve either one of them. But if it really doesn't fit in your budget, then by all means just buy the bag below. At least it's in the same color. I'd be happy, as long as it's given wholeheartedly. LOL!


Jessica Simpson Contempo Tote in Walnut $68
overstock.com


2 comments:

  1. Lol. talagang may option :)) but the MK Gia Tote is just gorgeous and parang different sya from your other bags. sana mabasa nga ito ng bag fairies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the info here. Keep up the good work. All the best.

    ReplyDelete