Saturday, January 29, 2011

Travel related

I learned something new while renewing my passport last Friday. Our passports will soon have a radio frequency identification or rfid. It is still being proposed and will probably take a long time before it gets approved. Other countries have it already though.

Not a very exciting news, is it? LOL!

If we have rfid, we should take extra precaution to safeguard it. I heard there are covers that block unauthorized scanning or something. I hope they design some nice ones, right?

~~~

I am looking forward to our travel next month. We'll be going to KL. I can hardly wait.

4 comments:

  1. hi..thanks for sharing the information..its really a good news...I think it will be very helpful for the people...
    location calella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information! I always appreciate people who share there experience with others.. I am glad I visited here..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    This is a very good thing. Hope this technology comes soon! Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete