Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Be Creative

Living in a small city can be exciting and challenging. Right now, it's mostly challenging.

I have been looking for something like these two here in Phnom Penh.

These are card holders or anything you want it to be actually. I want it for my jewelry business. I am thinking of making it as a pouch for my earrings.

I have been trying to find it here, but couldn't. I thought of making it myself. Still, I couldn't find any supplies. I thought of ordering it from etsy. But it would take 5-6 weeks. Eeeeeekkk!!!

I actually love living in a small city, but at a time like this, I wish I were somewhere else, probably in a big city where tech jobs are not so rare and above items are not so alien.

Oh well, I just have to be creative then!

6 comments:

  1. it looks like an envelope for greeting cards, it is so cute though, it also looks like a stationary envelope. visiting you back here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really nice for jewelry envelope,it'll add more personal touch to the recipient.

    Visiting thru The Bloggers Exchange

    ReplyDelete
  3. trulyly sis. that's the biz we and zarah has been discussing. wala kasing ganyan talaga dito, kung meron man it looks kinda tacky. maganda nga yung mala-etsy look..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lulu Post, thanks for the visit.

    Anne, yes, it's an envelope for greeting cards. very cute right?

    Willa, yeah I think so too.

    Lui, magbusiness na tayo? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow cute...buyer will really love your packaging kapag ganyan at baka mapabili sila ng more! :)

    ReplyDelete