Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My favorite massage

I love a good massage. In fact, I go to a spa at least once a week. Sometimes, I go twice a week.

The moment my friend introduced me to the world of spa nine years, I got hooked. There was no turning back. And my body actually craves for it.

I have been to a whole range of spas. From basic spa to five star spas. While the amenities add for a relaxing atmosphere, what really matters is how good the massage is. Or appropriately how good the therapist/masseuse is.

I love an aromatic whole body massage. But what I am crazy about is a foot spa or a foot massage.

I love a strong massage. It relaxes me and it actually makes me feel good. They say that a reflexology is helpful. And it is!

When I feel like a migraine is coming, I run to the spa. It relieves me. It does. That's why I am crazy about it.

A healthy lifestyle for me includes, a good diet, exercise, one a day vitamin and a relaxation in the form of massage.

More than the massage, I love it because while I am being pampered, I still get to read a magazine or blog or take a peek into my FB account. I am a multitasker and this is one example of multitasking in a very good way!

In fact, I am having a foot massage right now. Cool!

4 comments:

  1. sosyal mo naman sis! twice a week ka nag pa SPA, ako sa buong buhay ko hindi ko pa naranasan yan.hopefully bago ako madedo, lol!
    Visiting thru The Bloggers Exchange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy Willa, hahaha! Mura kase massage dito kaya I can afford twice a week spa. Hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, I also love going to the spa but what I love most is the body massage so relaxing hmmm I am planning to have it one of these days. Hehehe Visiting you here from Bloggers Exchange

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so relaxing. btw, followed your blog and visiting here today from bloggers exchange

    Shy's Mixed Thoughts
    In Pursuit Of Success
    E!Fashion Talk
    Family & Life Online

    ReplyDelete